Are you out of town and would still like to get instruction from Coach Todd? The process is simple!
All you need to do is the following:
- Use drop down menu above to select and pay for the evaluation package you’d like to purchase,
- Download the Coach’s Eye App,
- Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to receive and evaluation.
I’ll then send you a link to a “locker” inside my Coach’s Eye “locker room” where you can upload your :30 second – 1:00 minute video. I will evaluate ANY skill you would like me to including throwing, pitching, catcher skills, fielding, hitting and/or running form.
It usually takes 3-5 days (sometimes shorter and sometimes a little longer) to receive your evaluation/analysis.
The SINGLE EVALUATION will include extensive feedback on the skill video you provide with descriptions of what I see that is being done correctly or incorrectly and what should be done to correct the faults we are seeing.
Other package options include one or two follow-up evaluations. After you receive your initial evaluation and the corrections we recommend, we allow you to send us up to two more follow up videos showing us the adjustments that have been made and we will explain, in detail, any additional fixes that we feel are needed.
After the initial video is reviewed, each additional evaluation (should you decide to purchase the double or triple package) must be done within a 3 month period. Any videos submitted after the 3 month time period will not be evaluated and any fees paid will be forfeited. Thank you for your understanding.
- Initial evaluation (you can expect your initial evaluation to be completed within 3 days of uploading your video into your Coach’s Eye locker.
- 2 weeks after initial evaluation, a second video is submitted,
- 2 weeks after the second submission is reviewed, the 3rd video is submitted and your skills receive our final evaluation.
Of course, you can always purchase additional packages to have me continue to evaluate your skills. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.